"De Kleine Bijenkorf” farm

De Kleine Bijenkorf stands on the inside plot (BK) 59, allotted to Gerrit Dirckz Meerman from Delft in 1612.

In 1828 bought by the Honig (Cornelis and Klaas) family from the Zaanstreek. They had a starch factory 'De Bijenkorf' there and that’s where the farm gets its name. The brothers had bought De Grote Bijenkorf on the Middenweg 192 a couple of years earlier. The beautiful decoration of the eaves, depicting a beehive, is remarkable, as are the double front door and window shutters.

Sharing

Contact

"De Kleine Bijenkorf” farm
Middenweg 193
1462 HM MIDDENBEEMSTER